Friday, November 10, 2006

Save The Last Dance For Me

Table-tennis today was such a bore.
Atikah/Mindy aren't feeling well.
& I don't know why, my big toe hurts very very much.
& I actually said to coach "wo de da mu jiao toe hen tong,bu ke yi da" wth -.-
Retard me.
& Mindy just laugh laugh laugh.
Okay, I didn't abuse Mindy [:
She made everything all up! Right Mindy?!!?!? (:

Played mathces as usual...
Then played this go-up/down mathch, pathetic.
Me&Mindy lost all.
K, we're not right today. hahah! okay lah, no excuses [:
Just that I hate it when playing with Rb&Ws.
Cause they keep giving so very high balls.
& I so very hate them alot. Dumb me.
Ws is tall. Youming's god-brother yeah?

After table-tennis, was raining very very heavily.
We could'nt go home.
This tour bus droved us to Kallang MRT.
After alighting the KOREANS :DD
Was so happy[:

At disc2 of SaveTheLastDanceForMe.
Slow yeah?
No time):
I hate one guy so very much!
Cause he looks very old & I don't know why i dislike him either.
I like it when i see that young guy & that girl together[:
The main zu jiaos.
Very nice[;

Tomorrow's 111106! Three Cheers <3
<3 (Xuan's tag doesn't accept this sign) LOL!

We're gonna have candle-light breakfast together :D
<33333333333s truck loads much!

Goodbye!